This traditional sailor suit is a fantastic choice for a younger page boy, a boys christening outfit, or a birthday. Shown in powder blue stripe seer sucker (which has is light and slightly textured) and white but can be made in a range nautical colours. This British style is often referred to as a buster suit; where the shirt buttons onto the shorts. A smart and practical outfit, beautiful for your little boy or girl.
To discuss bespoke orders, or for any other inquiries please contact us
- sailor suit button up shirt and shorts
- lined shorts with Liberty Tana Lawn
- cotton poplin shirt with a thicker cotton short and collar
- available in mid blue, navy, black, fawn
- ages 1-5 years
- matching sailor girls dress available
- practical style for baby, toddler or child
- handmade to order in Great Britain
Each outfit is made to order and finished with French seams and binding for heirloom quality. Proudly made and designed in Britain, but shipped worldwide
Our extensive child grow charts give accurate but average measurements for children, please refer to it here. If you would like a bespoke outfit please could you provide us with measurements.